2013年11月8日星期五

Three days no order

    I add Google AdSense to www.uniwarestore.com , this time I have to say Zen cart really the best than all I used before. I use one code put two places, one is foot banner, another one go to the header, there is one problem with the header GA, it can only show with the main page, if click to the other pages such as Contact Us, there will be blank.
   
    For the housewares Ranking, it seems stay on the 3rd page #1 position, it is also great to me, since this is a empty site when I optimize it. there is a interesting thing, the keyword houseware  also have ranking, it's on page 4, I think is because housewares ranking great.
   
    Next week, I think I can finish the Google Merchant Center registration, also with the Google Trust Store code job, these two functions really can boost our business, Some people say it is a free Ads, I am not accept this opinion, maybe I am not use at all, but there no Free Lunch in the world.

没有评论:

发表评论