2013年11月14日星期四

Interesting spot

   I did SEO service for www.uniwarestore.com one and half month. there is a interesting thing I just noticed. When a new website just add to a keyword top 10 page ranking, it will be stopped on page 3 #1 position.  no matter how hard you working on that, it seems this site go to the Google sandbox already.
  
  housewares should be this kind of thing. it should be higher than page 3, but nothing happened for few days, This keyword could be useful for online business, but if I did discount housewares , the order defiantly increasing crazy, ok, I have to accept this is my line for now.
  
  How to broke this line? how to make housewares go forward little by little? how long could be take? If I do this keyword to #1 on page there will be the familiar word to do on the other word and uniwarestore.com will be unstopped.

没有评论:

发表评论