2018年1月11日星期四

Ready to join affiliate market

  I have tried Google Adsense for two years, I have to say it not that possible to make enough money for living. I can not be stay same when something wrong. I need to try new stuff. There is another reason why I have to try is that, my wife she is get success on Amazon. She can make $2400 per month now and she just start business from three months ago.
  For Chinese food recipes blog I have to use Amazon affiliate to increase the earning, or try different niche for high pay Google Adsense. (I have create a car insurance site for that, which is Car insurance Stuff)
  Smart passive income is the place I have to follow, the owner is honest, I need to read carefully for how to be successful on affiliate marketing, the good one is that Chinese food recipes blog ready have more than 300 people sign up, that mean I can try to promote something with high successful rate strategy.
   But before that I need to finish Java foundation, Java can create awesome web apps, maybe one day I can try to make my own useful app for family business.

没有评论:

发表评论