2015年1月11日星期日

Get Drunk Today

   Tonight go to my best friend, Chuan he Wang's store, a dry washing store, they can operate that store very well now and take time to do exercise, i feel so happy for their successful on their business,  they have got so many troubles before they get success, i feel like that this world will test you enough then give you the opportunity to be successful, i did SEO for few years, and i can not tell how to rank effective and get much target traffic. This time i know, do not give up and try your best, may be there are something good will happened.
   SEMrush can track all my keywords in the project, there are 22 keywords tracked now, and i know that the technology i am using is some kind useless, because the keywords are dropped a little bit, such as easy Chinese food recipes, gluten free Chinese food Recipes, Recipes Chinese food, But this is wired, because i think i did not do any rank on those keywords, but they are ranked a little, now i feel like they are need to show up on blog roll position to ranked well.
   My wife go to return the movie from library, she met a dog, which could be get lost, it's eyes are red, and whole body is dirty, it looking for food in the garage, my wife want to help this dog and buy a dog food for it, but when she come back to find that dog again, it disappeared, we are so sorry for that, we plan to feed this dog then call animal control, i want to have a pet badly, some times we feel so lonely.
   2015 is a important year to us, we need to face the destiny of our life, our green card of america, and my SEO goals, I want to have tons of traffic of ranking, so i can open my gigs for business, i can use my company to save money, what i am worrying is that, my ranking can not bring enough traffic to me, i focus on the keywords, Yzenith Chinese food Recipes, Yzenith Chinese food and Yzenith Chinese Recipes to bring me traffic, because these three keywords have greatest search volume from Google and other search Engines, my second step is control the quality of my Ads, So i can know how much i can make per month. This year will tell me where i will stay in my rest life, United States is cool and beautiful, i like this country, because i learn a lot of skills and thinking a lot about my life.

没有评论:

发表评论