2015年1月13日星期二

Corporate with my wife

Amy help me to redesign the layout of yzenith.com, she think let people know our face is very important, and blog subscription is another way to increase traffic, I try my best to find traffic, but now we noticed that, create useful content and active community is the main goal for a site or blog. Amy told me she will help me on writing, and I said I can do some code work for her, she is so busy recently, she face too much pressure from the work, she even want to transfer to HR department, I have no idea how to make choice, sometimes you need to follow your heart but sometimes you better make a smart decision. This time she is on the way, there will be two more years to the end of this program, maybe something good happened in the future, maybe something bad, we all confused on our life, our goals. I feel depression yesterday, because I can not trust that I can make a blog, and make money from it, what I know is that, this blog could be need years to have enough fans to bring me the revenue

没有评论:

发表评论