2013年11月15日星期五

So Sleepy, need more coffee

  Just sleep 2 hours last night, because one of my friend come from China, and want to visit me, but I move to Hicksville, I move there for closer to my company Uniware housewares Import Corporation. Since I am so sleepy, I mailed one package with wrong address by mistake. I should notice that the billing address and shipping address are different.
  
   I told to my boss, I will try to put housewares on page one next week, I will try my best to do that, if I can push housewares to top position, the next work will be keep the ranking, if I can do that well, I think I have the ability to help people.
  
   My friend told to me. China made people sick, not only for body also for the sprit. take my friend as a example, he have to think about how to make money every minutes, fighting with his wife badly, he feel like his wife complain he make so little money, and want to baby ASAP.
 
   I can feel he almost going crazy, I can not help him this time, I think he can read bible and will change his mind, then feel better.

   Satan making human living on the earth do not trust God, and no mercy, much less relationship with parents, they will loving themselves, greed, horny.
  
   Satan will be destroyed at the end, I gonna rely on God in the rest of  my life.

没有评论:

发表评论