2013年11月7日星期四

Prepare for Nov, Uniware will boost

  Ok, it's hard to keep daily report like this, but will be benefit for future.
  On Google, housewares is hold on #1 position of page three, I am glad to see that happened, that means Google welcome white hat SEO, I learn some SEO skill from China, but not sure it works on English Google, and also thanks for God help a lot, God give me the direction when I feel free at home for 6 months, in that time, I living in flushing, and upset everyday, I think I am useless. Now there is a lot of things I can do.
   The online marketing is very interesting job, if I continue learning the Zen cart skill or SEO skill I will be very useful for a lot of companies.
   when I optimize www.uniwarestore.com I realize that, I need to finger out turn over rate for their website, this maybe includes hundred of keywords to optimize and redesign the main page and inner page, the loading speed, the three tags optimize, also backlink building.
    It is possible happened next month, if the ranking no help for turn over rate, I have to leave this company, and will upset everyday.

没有评论:

发表评论