2013年11月1日星期五

The new problem need to fix

    There is a new problem detective from Uniware housewares website, they use Mail station 2 to print the shipping label, but not coming with tracking number, what a machine! One of the customer already asked tracking number, but we can not provided to her, that make people feel like a fraud.
    And I also need to take care about Amazon, Uniware upload products to Amazon, I try to leave backlinks to there but failed, so I leave the link like www,uniwarestore.com so the Amazon may not detective. but I go to the product page check resource, the Google bot will not find link www.uniwarestore.com so that means it is not work.
    The housewares ranking on Google now, is page 4,  this morning go to page 3, because there is a change from Google search engine.
    Ok, just do what I want to do for few weeks, If I can not make Uniware website ranking well, we will go.  

没有评论:

发表评论