2014年12月30日星期二

New tool to search Keyworks

   I found a new tool to search keywords for Google, that is Semrush, which can provide almost same data with Google, but all keywords are related and shown with accurate numbers, such as the rate about traffic, that means how many people will click the keywords you ranked on Search Engines, another one is PPC price, normally higher PPC can provider higher profit from Google, that is also works to me,  because i am plan to make all my profit from Google Adsense. I found my eyes are start to getting painful and i am even cannot see clear when i face to the screen, My Asus G75 hurts me, so my wife brought a Mac Pro to me, which is 13 inch with Retina display, i feel much soft from Retina but need more rest to recover my eye balls.
   I found i did Yzenith authentic Chinese recipes is not the best choice, the best one could be Yzenith Chinese food Recipes, which is have 9900 search each year, and the rate is around 7%, so if i rank this keyword to top page, i could get 693 visitors per year and 57 visitors per day, that is over my goal just by one keyword, So if i find a lot of keywords which can bring me 15 visitors per day, i can easily meet 1000 visitors per day, and that will make me rich and save my time in my rest of life.
   let's do this math, if i need 15 visitors per day from a keyword, how many searches it should be have? we suppose it have 7% rate, that will be 15x12/7%=2571, that means i need to find the keywords who have around 2600 searches and over, if the keywords are lower than that, i need to abandon them, they could be waste my time, such as Yzenith Ancient traditional Chinese Recipes, this is is weak, it only bring 1 visitor per day, but take my few month to rank. the best category for me is yzenith Easy Simply Chinese Recipes, which has a lot of searches, but i have no rank yet, this keyword need to be take care.
   the bad thing is i need another few months to increase the traffic, the good news is this puzzle almost done for me, and i can tell there will be very interesting life in the future.

没有评论:

发表评论