2014年12月2日星期二

finally fix the SSL redirection

   Finally fix the SSL redirection problem, The host company did not take care this at all, I am really sad on this, they do want to charge your money, but the host is good average, the redirection take one week to transfer the old domain's authority to new one https://yzenith.com ,
   i will receive challenge tomorrow, because the trainer will go to marketing and maybe set up, i will stay in the office for whole day, what i am worry about is that i can not answering the phone, because most of technology i saw so far, i am not master, i could be analysis the SEO mistakes, but if they ask me about outlook Email things, I am really have no idea, I am happy with my Ads income recently, It seems becoming more and more popular, I could be need another week, i gonna continued post daily, People say if you do that for three month, Google will increase your page rank to 3 or 4, which will help your ranking a lot on Google search, I am afraid i can not wait to that day, and i am not sure continue to writing the dairy on here is good or not, But i do want to share the most authentic Chinese culture,food,information.

没有评论:

发表评论