2014年7月29日星期二

Change to new title

    I just notice that i could have a wrong title, what i want people know me? which keyword i want to people search and find my blog then get satisfied? I found these information about china, information on china, maybe china information? and there are also a lot of keywords are interesting and useful, such as information about great wall about china, great wall of china information, I did make a post about great wall information, so try the those keyword could be help a lot, I also notice that, i need a job maybe, but did not give up my personal website and continue add some useful post.
    I hope this time i can get enough visitors from Google, and have the best practice on SEO, There are some jobs fit for me, I wish i can go into a industry like hotel chain or hospitality for SEO optimization work, then continue work on the site.
    I found there could be a secret for increase the PR, that's do the back links for your whole site structure, your homepage, your category, your page, and your post, make record about keyword for each keyword, then make a page for record them(this is what i will test soon for SEO)
    the ranking really take long time, I was to rank quick, but now is not sure can do that. I will go on.

Recommend:

没有评论:

发表评论