2014年6月26日星期四

Have to change mind to doing the google ranking

    I watched few days to make sure that after Google update 4.0, the Blog post reviews are ineffective on Google ranking, the forums is the same but can bring some traffic, directories could be useless also, Google changing the rule totally.
    My keyword authentic chinese food recipes blog dropped to #5 on first page, and only get 5 organic traffic a day, and today i get $0.08 from Google Ad Sense, All the other relative keywords are stay the same position or even lower, I have to change my mind or need brain storm on SEO Strategy.
   The first thing need to optimize is the keyword i selected, I wanna do really good authentic chinese recipes online , easy ancient chinese recipes to make , Recently just watch Brain Dean's Video about SEO, I want to ask some questions about ranking or back links method, and confirm that blog reviews are dead.

没有评论:

发表评论